Living, Learning, and Sharing my best life by becoming thoughtfully engaged with the world around me. An evolving boomer, Grande Dame blogger, photographer, nurse, euchre player, lover of champagne, chocolates, and caviar, feeder of birds, reader of books, mother of a BC eagle, co-founder of the Goddess Gala and Dieting Diva.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update on Make Your Own Jeans

Earlier this year, I wrote a post on  Custom Made Jeans,  well I got the second pair of jeans from makeyourownjeans.com and they are not perfect either.  I guess there are problems when the person measuring is in Cincinnati Ohio and the person making is in India.   I have decided not to try again.  I really wanted them to look like this photo. Instead, the length is still too short and the crotch hangs a bit low which drives me wild.   If anyone has had any luck with custom made jeans please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment