Living, Learning, and Sharing my best life by becoming thoughtfully engaged with the world around me. An evolving boomer, Grande Dame blogger, photographer, nurse, euchre player, lover of champagne, chocolates, and caviar, feeder of birds, reader of books, mother of a BC eagle, co-founder of the Goddess Gala and Dieting Diva.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Beer Wars Live

Tonite, my husband and I went to the theater to watch Beer Wars Live.   It is a documentary on the state of craft brewing in the United States.  The Documentary was interesting and gave a perspective of the Beer Industry with a slant toward the ideas of the craft brewer.   If you are into beer you would probably enjoy it. I am not much of a beer drinker but I do love the great names the craft brewers come up with:  Dogfish Head Golden Shower, Arrogant Bastard Ale, Dead Guy Ale, Pigs Eye Pilsner, Liver Lager, flying dog beer, Buffalo Bills Alimony Ale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment