Living, Learning, and Sharing my best life by becoming thoughtfully engaged with the world around me. An evolving boomer, Grande Dame blogger, photographer, nurse, euchre player, lover of champagne, chocolates, and caviar, feeder of birds, reader of books, mother of a BC eagle, co-founder of the Goddess Gala and Dieting Diva.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Living Large

Something my friend John said the other day has remained in my subconciousness.  It is a term I have heard before but it never stuck with me like it did this time.  John was reminiscing about a dear friend he had lost and how he will always remember their times together, "livin' large".  I have decided to partially rename my blog to that end.   


2 comments:

  1. Love the live your life to the fullest message in your blog. I'm trying to send that same message out there to blogosphere myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge...first time on your blog! Great site! and I am happy you are carrying on the 'livin large' mantra....whatever I do, work or play its gotta be 'livin large'...and it is nice to have friends who also are livin large...
    take care....J

    ReplyDelete