Living, Learning, and Sharing my best life by becoming thoughtfully engaged with the world around me. An evolving boomer, Grande Dame blogger, photographer, nurse, euchre player, lover of champagne, chocolates, and caviar, feeder of birds, reader of books, mother of a BC eagle, co-founder of the Goddess Gala and Dieting Diva.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FOR TODAY


Outside my window... The flowers are blooming, the sun is emerging and Will is fixing the fence.
I am thinking...conditions are ripe for me to stay on target and get tons done.
I am thankful for... everything, especially my health and my husband.  Life is good!
From the learning rooms... I am learning to sew again
From the kitchen... dinner on my own tonight .. lean Cuisine and Homemade red pepper soup topped with greek yogurt and cilantro
I am wearing...sweats, straight from the gym and trying on Derby Day Hat
I am creating... a life I love.  
I am going... to work on plans for trip to Italy
I am reading... John Lennon 
I am hoping... my Blue Atlas Spruce I transplanted this morning lives.
I am hearing... birds singing.
Around the house... Dogs are hanging, chores are looming.
One of my favorite things... quiet time.
A few plans for the rest of the week:  Bootsies,  Derby Party, Sewing, Reading, Blogging
Here is picture thought I am sharing...



No comments:

Post a Comment