Living, Learning, and Sharing my best life by becoming thoughtfully engaged with the world around me. An evolving boomer, Grande Dame blogger, photographer, nurse, euchre player, lover of champagne, chocolates, and caviar, feeder of birds, reader of books, mother of a BC eagle, co-founder of the Goddess Gala and Dieting Diva.

Monday, May 4, 2009

More From Maggies Garden

The buds on the  Wysteria I planted last summer are full 
of promise!  Click on them to enlarge.



My Lilac Standard Smells As Good As It Looks!  

4 comments:

  1. Two of my favorite plants. They look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am thrilled to see them doing so well this year! Just planted the Wysteria last summer. Surprised to see so many blooms

    ReplyDelete
  3. At my old house in Ohio, I planted a wisteria and it took about 3 years before there were any flowers! Yours is amazing!

    ReplyDelete