Living, Learning, and Sharing my best life by becoming thoughtfully engaged with the world around me. An evolving boomer, Grande Dame blogger, photographer, nurse, euchre player, lover of champagne, chocolates, and caviar, feeder of birds, reader of books, mother of a BC eagle, co-founder of the Goddess Gala and Dieting Diva.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Star Trek Review

 Al and I went to see Star Trek Sunday night.   Rotten Tomatoes gave the new edition of the classic a 95% approval on their tomatometer and we agreed.  It falls under the category of a "Date Night Flick"  not a "Chick Flick". It tells the story starting at the beginning.  How Kirk and Spock became assigned to The Starship Enterprise and became friends.  The characters grow on you quickly.  It had a lot of action and I had to close my eyes a couple of times to keep from getting dizzy.  We both enjoyed the movie and every bite of  the calorie laden popcorn.  To keep it real we split a diet coke.  Surprisingly, I didn't see any real life "Trekkies" at our screening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment