Living, Learning, and Sharing my best life by becoming thoughtfully engaged with the world around me. An evolving boomer, Grande Dame blogger, photographer, nurse, euchre player, lover of champagne, chocolates, and caviar, feeder of birds, reader of books, mother of a BC eagle, co-founder of the Goddess Gala and Dieting Diva.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What are my Favorites?

I have decided to finally deal with the questions.. what are my favorite books, movies and songs.  I never really think about it and when posed this question, I feel awkward, stand speechless, staring into thin air as if certainly a complete list will appear at any moment in a passing cloud.  It seems that what was my favorite at age 20 may or may not be my favorite today.  I am going to try and pick those favorites that can stand the test of time.  Most of what I have read is fiction and historical fiction.  I am making a commitment to expand to non-fiction. I am starting with a couple of biographies relevant to my time, Barbara Walters  "Audition"  and  "John Lennon". 

No comments:

Post a Comment