Living, Learning, and Sharing my best life by becoming thoughtfully engaged with the world around me. An evolving boomer, Grande Dame blogger, photographer, nurse, euchre player, lover of champagne, chocolates, and caviar, feeder of birds, reader of books, mother of a BC eagle, co-founder of the Goddess Gala and Dieting Diva.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Custom Made Jeans

I wanted to tell everyone about a product I found.  My body type just is not conducive to buying designer jeans off the rack.  I have come up with what may be a solution for some.  www.makeyourownjeans.com  At about $64 dollars (including shipping from India) they are relatively inexpensive.  After ordering my first pair I was so pleased with them that I just ordered a 2nd pair to make some adjustments to length and rise, but overall a better fit than I can get off any rack.  Following their directions, you input your measurements, choose your style, fabric, pocket, and other details and less than a month later you receive a new pair of jeans. So when the 2nd pair comes, I will have a little more than $128 invested in a great pair of jeans. I can not guarantee you will love the jeans and I would definitely buy designer jeans off the rack if I could.  However, I am offering up this solution to those who may need another alternative.   I will give you a full report when the second pair arrives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment